I guarantee this dessert will go fast at your Super Bowl party!
For the chocolate:
1 cup dark chocolate, chopped
¼ cup coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the peanut butter:
½ cup peanut butter
¼ cup honey
2 tablespoons coconut oil
Muffin tin liners
1. Line a muffin tin with muffin tin liners.
2. In a bowl, add the dark chocolate and ¼ cup coconut oil.
3. Microwave for 30-seconds at a time until melted, stirring each time.
4. Mix in vanilla extract.
5. Pour half of the chocolate mixture into the liners.
6. Freeze for 15 minutes.
7. In a bowl, add the peanut butter, honey, and 2 tablespoons coconut oil.
8. Microwave 15 seconds or until slightly melted and pourable.
9. Pour mixture evenly into the muffin tin.
10. Freeze for 5 minutes.
11. Pour remaining chocolate mixture on top of the peanut butter.
12. Freeze until firm, about an hour.